SAPUI5 Online Training Course Content
SAPUI5 Online Training Overview
Following section provides you the basic overview on UI5, more detailed knowledge will be share by our expert consultants upon enrolling for SAPUI5 Training.
About SAPUI5 :
- Basically UI5 is affront end design language which is used for the development of SAPUI5 apps based on HTML, CSS and Java scripts.
- In very simple words, SAPUI5 is an framework owned & developed by SAP. It is based on Java Script & J Query , and is based upon MVC architecture. You will learn the complete architecture as a part of SAPUI5 Training.
- The Model via controller concepts, the representation of information is separated from the users interaction point
- The view is responsible for defining and rendering the User interface
- The model manages the application data.
- Then the controller reacts to view event and user interaction by modifying the view and model.
- Join for SAPUI5 Training and you will learn how the UI5 is an higher-level framework for building Web applications on SAP platform.
- The SAPUI5 toolkit can replace previous technologies, such as Web Dynpro.
- The SAP UI5 has got well designed API, which are easy to use.
- It provides AJAX capabilities.
- It is a powerful theme based on CSS.
- It also includes frequently used J query library, all of its advantages will be covered in detailed in SAPUI5 Training.
- So SAPUI5 is a web UI development toolkit for providing web applications as well as mobile UI to control SAP data input and output based on HTML5 & Java script.
- Learn how it best suits for any screen resolution on any device like PC,desktop, tablet, phone in detail as a part of SAPUI5 online Training
- It controles SAP data input/output by using Odata Services (also known as SAP NW gateway).
- Switching of the languages is very easy in SAPUI5 as it provides Resource model which is designed to handle data in resource bundles, mainly to provide texts in various languages.
- SAPUI5 Builds on standard enter price read liness, it is an eclipse based design; which is open and flexible, easy to learn. Explore more about UI5 by registering for SAPUI5 Training.
- The SAPUI5 is build with the leading web technologies such as: HTML5, J query, Odata,Open Ajax, Css3, LESS, ARIA abd D3.js.
- SAPUI5 runs on different SAP as well as non sap platforms like: SAP HANA Cloud, SAP Netweaver as ABAP and SAP HANA XS
Principles of SAPUI5:
In this session you will come across few principles of UI5, in depth knowledge will be provided once you register for SAPUI5 Training
- Any screen on any device.
- Cutting edge controls- you will learn more about this tool in SAPUI5 Training
- Powerful Theming and branding
- Efficiency and high performance
- Light weight application.
The Important & key features:
- It has well-designed API,
- easy to consume & use extensible UI component model, including the tooling support
- It has high performance, SAP product standard compliant powerful theming support based on the CSS
- It provides Ajax capabilities
- It is based on open standards like Open Ajax, CSS, HTML 5 etc.
- It use & includes the popular jQuery library
Benefits Of SAPUI5:
Following are the few benefits of SAPUI5, all the benefits will be covered as a part of SAPUI5 Training.
- It is open source.
- Development time is very less as there are many inbuilt controls. Take the advantage of these benefits by enrolling for SAPUI5 Training.
- Its easy & One can create their own controls or themes on the fly, or modify the existing features.
- There is binding for controls & data which is just taking the json & bind to the control. The control takes care for sorting and searching ,other functionalities.
To get started with SAPUI5, you now have two different options: Either you just create an HTML page (even with notepad, if you want to) or you start directly using the SAPUI5 tools in Eclipse.
Creating Simple SAPUI5 Applications:
- After that you can use all controls provided by these libraries to construct one or more control trees and include them into your HTML page.
Creating Mobile Apps with SAPUI5
- SAPUI5 provides an additional control library called sap.m, which is optimized for mobile devices.
Create Applications using SAPUI5 tools:
- Using the SAPUI5 application tools in Eclipse allows you to create sophisticated SAPUI5 application projects based on the Model View Controller concept.
- They provide wizards to create SAPUI5 applications for desktop as well as for mobile devices.
What it can do for you :
- If you are a SAP Developer or Functional Consultant then allow you to learn SAP new UX which includes technology like SAPUI5, SAP Fiori and SAP Netweaver Gateway.
- If you are a Business Analyst or Project Manager then enable you to take informed decisions in the project.
- If you are looking for a break in SAP world then this will give you enough knowledge and skills which will enable you to enter the SAP world as a developer on most exciting projects which are going around the world.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Understand different aspects of SAP UX technology.
- Take informed decisions in a UI5 project.
- Know what are the opportunities that will come by learning the new UX technology.
So all the front end developers kick stat your career with the new invention of SAP. Enroll for SAPUI5 online Training at Learn IT Training and learn how to create a responsive and interactive applications.